StereoTracer software converts 2D images or stereo pairs into glasses-free 3D format.
StereoTracer automatically generates high quality multi-view 3D sequence by means of special depth-map.
Resultant series of images is used for encoding and printing lenticular 3D picture in 3DMasterKit or another lenticular interlacing application. Also, it can be used for creating anaglyph image or exported into a movie clip (AVI or animated GIF) and used for presentation purposes.
Features and Benefits
- Depth Map Processing
StereoTracer works with a user drawn-depth map and automatically calculates one or two depth maps from a stereo pair for further 3D sequence rendering.
- 3D Sequence Rendering
StereoTracer renders multi-view 3D series of frames based on:
- one 2D picture and user-drawn depth map
- a stereo pair and an automatically calculated depth map (for one of the frames)
- a stereo pair and two automatically calculated depth maps (for both frames of a stereo pair). This method provides the best “look behind” effect.
- Multiple Input Formats
StereoTracer supports stereo photo stored in separate files or in one file (side-by-side).
- Stereo Camera Compatibility
- supports the MPO file format used by the Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D and Panasonic cameras.
The program automatically converts stereo MPO files into multi-view stereo sequences for lenticular 3D photo printing.
- Easy to Learn
The Program Wizard as well as intuitive interface help users run the program features step-by-step and get professional results effortlessly. The detailed User Guide describes all options of the software.
- Auto Adjustment
The auto alignment feature enables the user to obtain a better 3D visualization effect.
- Flexible Settings
StereoTracer controls parallax and convergence points in the resulting 3D multi-view sequence of frames.
StereoTracer output is easily compatible with 3DMasterKit for full-grown lenticular 3D pictures.